Saturday 18 July 2020

Learning To Play The Cello in 30 Days



I made this video on my computer from last decade so please be kind with your comments unless you’re a master at the 2008 imovie program… then you can comment away.

I wanted to try a little experiment and see how far I could advance on the cello in 30 days. I wanted to make a video to document any progress I made.

I’m still working at learning the cello… as I know I have much more to learn. You can always advance on any instrument I believe.source

Weitere Cello Tutorials | RSS FEED abonnieren

Der Beitrag Learning To Play The Cello in 30 Days erschien zuerst auf Anfänger Kurse.



from https://fuer-anfaenger.info/learning-to-play-the-cello-in-30-days/

from
https://anfangertipps.tumblr.com/post/624045284784242688

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media Marketing Methoden | Aktuelle Tipps für Anfänger

So starten Unternehmen mit einer Social-First-Strategie durch Der Fokus auf Social First kann Unternehmen auch in Krisenzeiten Erfolg vers...